Larry David inspired t-shirt.
Featuring the quote "I didn't want to do a stop and chat". Perfect t-shirt for not making new friends and keeping the ones you have on their toes.
- Our t-hirts are proudly screen printed here in the UK.
- No sweat shop labour was used
- 100% soft style yarn cotton t-shirt (130gsm in weight)
- To fit chest sizes: (S - 34/36" // M - 38/40" // L - 42/44" // XL - 46/48")
- Model is 6ft and wears size medium.
Flanders Ski Wear! Front - Flanders Ski WearBack - "Feels Like I'm Wearing Nothing At All!" Ned Flanders inspired ski wear brand! Check out all our other Simpsons inspired...
GLOBEX T-ShirtFront - GLOBEX CORPORATION.Back - We Don't Believe In Walls.Inspired by friendly and innocent high-tech company owned by Hank Scorpio. Check out all our other Simpsons inspired items here! -...
Hunter S Thompson T-Shirt Featuring the quote "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Quote taken from his "Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72" - Our t-shirts are...
Home Alone inspired Jumper! OH-KAYPlumbing & HeatingYour Flood Control Experts!CALL JK5-1350 Ever wanted a non terrible Christmas jumper, well here's your chance! Perfect to wear whilst moonlighting as a burglar....