#20 'You Forgot Your Change'
Hello! This is our 20th 'Ten Things', our apparently 'generally monthly but sometimes every 69 days newsletter!'
If you see anything interesting, fun, 'good', stupid or just generally worthy of more attention please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may include it next time.
So in no order of significance, heres this months Ten Things:
4. Glad to see theres still a safe spaces that exist where two men in what appears to be fat suites can meet at the half way line, take off their gloves and helmets and fight. All on ice.
5. Computer show me definition of pure
6. Don Rickles telling De Niro off
8. 3 minutes 17 of people being blown about super criminals. 'you forgot your chhhhhhhange'
9. Taking playing football manager on twitch to new levels.
10. Is this evidence of simpler times or did capitalism actually died when this aired in 2013? On the subject of old adverts, We Like Old Adverts is a new youtube channel worth checking out.
Most recent Ten Things...
Our 21st 'Ten Things', our monthly(ish) newsletter where we post 10 things that we think are worthy of your attention.
This weeks features Jet Jaguar, Official Simpson Merchandise,Garfields found on ebay and much more