#20 'You Forgot Your Change'
Hello! This is our 20th 'Ten Things', our apparently 'generally monthly but sometimes every 69 days newsletter!'
If you see anything interesting, fun, 'good', stupid or just generally worthy of more attention please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may include it next time.
So in no order of significance, heres this months Ten Things:
4. Glad to see theres still a safe spaces that exist where two men in what appears to be fat suites can meet at the half way line, take off their gloves and helmets and fight. All on ice.
5. Computer show me definition of pure
6. Don Rickles telling De Niro off
8. 3 minutes 17 of people being blown about super criminals. 'you forgot your chhhhhhhange'
9. Taking playing football manager on twitch to new levels.
10. Is this evidence of simpler times or did capitalism actually died when this aired in 2013? On the subject of old adverts, We Like Old Adverts is a new youtube channel worth checking out.
Most recent Ten Things...
Sadly from July the 1st the cost of posting parcels to the USA has almost doubled.
To send a parcel of 3 Simpsons notebook sets to the US used to cost £20 tracked, it will now cost £30! So quite a big increase! To continue as normal would mean we make a loss of most US orders so left with no real alternative than to up the prices of postage for items that will usually be sent as parcels.
I know how off putting large postal costs are when purchasing online, but, *wink* if you spend over £80 shipping is free!
Our 19th 'Ten Things', our free, monthly(ish) newsletter where we post 10 things that we think are worthy of your attention.
This weeks features Barry Lyndon, living with kids in lockdown anda story so good it doesnt need a 'middle'