#17 'Safe From Harm'
Hello! This is our 17th 'Ten Things', our apparently 'generally monthly but mainly whenever I get around to it' newsletter!
If you see anything interesting, fun, 'good', stupid or just generally worthy of more attention please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may include it next time.
So in no order of significance, heres this months Ten Things:
1. Last month I said the only conspiracy I'm interested in is Justin Trudeau being Castro’s son. I was wrong, I’m also very interested in this.
2. On the subject of terrorism, thanks for clearing that up.
3. Terrorism too heavy? If your strong you can handle whatever the world throws at you.
7. Something very satisfying and relaxing about this
8. This book is also very satisfying. Read that it took nearly 20 years to complete and I'd believe that.
Most recent Ten Things...
Our 18th 'Ten Things', our free, monthly(ish) newsletter where we post 10 things that we think are worthy of your attention.
This weeks features Geoff Linton, the music from Seinfeld, a diminishing mind and Major Briggs
Our 16th 'Ten Things', our free, monthly(ish) newsletter where we post 10 things that we think are worthy of your attention.
This weeks features Tiger Woods, unskilled labour, milk and the guy from Star Trek whose name currently escapes me.