#17 'Safe From Harm'
Hello! This is our 17th 'Ten Things', our apparently 'generally monthly but mainly whenever I get around to it' newsletter!
If you see anything interesting, fun, 'good', stupid or just generally worthy of more attention please email us at email@example.com and we may include it next time.
So in no order of significance, heres this months Ten Things:
1. Last month I said the only conspiracy I'm interested in is Justin Trudeau being Castro’s son. I was wrong, I’m also very interested in this.
2. On the subject of terrorism, thanks for clearing that up.
3. Terrorism too heavy? If your strong you can handle whatever the world throws at you.
7. Something very satisfying and relaxing about this
8. This book is also very satisfying. Read that it took nearly 20 years to complete and I'd believe that.
Most recent Ten Things...
Sadly from July the 1st the cost of posting parcels to the USA has almost doubled.
To send a parcel of 3 Simpsons notebook sets to the US used to cost £20 tracked, it will now cost £30! So quite a big increase! To continue as normal would mean we make a loss of most US orders so left with no real alternative than to up the prices of postage for items that will usually be sent as parcels.
I know how off putting large postal costs are when purchasing online, but, *wink* if you spend over £80 shipping is free!
Our 19th 'Ten Things', our free, monthly(ish) newsletter where we post 10 things that we think are worthy of your attention.
This weeks features Barry Lyndon, living with kids in lockdown anda story so good it doesnt need a 'middle'