Hello! This is our 18th 'Ten Things', our apparently 'generally monthly but sometimes every 67 days newsletter!
If you see anything interesting, fun, 'good', stupid or just generally worthy of more attention please email us at email@example.com and we may include it next time.
So in no order of significance, heres this months Ten Things:
1. In the month of valentines remember what Major Briggs fears most in the world.
2. Can a diminishing mind be beautiful? Yes
3. Ive had this song in my head for a month, now you can too
5. How the music from Seinfeld was made.
6. Columbo is still good, as is this account
9. A short film featuring some of our notebooks!
Most recent Ten Things...
Our 17th 'Ten Things', our free, monthly(ish) newsletter where we post 10 things that we think are worthy of your attention.
This weeks features Tony The BOMBER Bellew, 9/11 Conspiracy, people taking remeberance to an uncomfortable level and much more.
Our 16th 'Ten Things', our free, monthly(ish) newsletter where we post 10 things that we think are worthy of your attention.
This weeks features Tiger Woods, unskilled labour, milk and the guy from Star Trek whose name currently escapes me.